Skip to main content

Getting Help

If you feel you need external help it is best to make contact with your general practitioner (GP) in the first instance.  Your GP will be able to assess you and agree with you how best to obtain any help you need.  This may include referral to mental health services to access treatment for PTSD or CPTSD.

For further information please see the Getting Help tabs in the Adult and Children menus.

We have our Helping PTSD and Complex PTSD leaflets here: PTSD Leaflets

We have now added some useful resources for Refugee and Asylum Seekers Here